The Resource Let's go fishing!
- Let's go fishing!
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Erica Silverman ; illustrated by Jess Golden
- Title variation
- Lets go fishing," said Lana
- Unable to interest her parents, her brothers, or even her dog in going fishing with her, Lana creates her own boat and lake in her bedroom and soon has all the company a girl could want
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Guided reading: J ; Reading recovery: 17 ; Interest level: Grades 1-2
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Lana's world
- Green light readers. Level 2
- Target audience
ContextContext of Let's go fishing!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Let's go fishing!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/7zeR7L0i-X0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/7zeR7L0i-X0/">Let's go fishing!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ebrpl.com/">East Baton Rouge Parish Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>