The Resource Old school
- Old school
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jeff Kinney
- Title variation
- Greg Heffley's journal
- Diary of a wimpy kid
- Title variation remainder
- Greg Heffleys journal
- trueRealistic fiction
- Families -- Young adult fiction
- trueMiddle schools
- Information technology -- Social aspects -- Young adult fiction
- trueMiddle school students
- trueDiary writing for children
- trueIllustrated books
- trueBullying and bullies
- trueSocial acceptance in children
- trueDiary writing
- trueBest friends
- Large type books
- Middle school students -- Young adult fiction
- trueHumorous stories
- Electronics -- Young adult fiction
- trueFirst person narratives
- Diaries -- Young adult fiction
- trueDiary novels
- trueBooks to movies
- Life was better in the old days. Or was it? That's the question Greg Heffley is asking as his town voluntarily unplugs and goes electronics-free. But modern life has its conveniences, and Greg isn't cut out for an old-fashioned world. With tension building inside and outside the Heffley home, will Greg find a way to survive?
- Member of
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2010.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2012.
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades 3-5, 2008.
- Colorado Children's Book Award, Junior Book, 2009.
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 2010.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2010.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2009.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2009.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 3-5, 2009.
- Maine Student Book Award, 2009.
- North Carolina Children's Book Award, Junior Books category, 2009.
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2009.
- West Virginia Children's Choice Book Award, 2010.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Junior, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Diary of a wimpy kid
- Thorndike Press Large Print Mini-Collections
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Old school
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Old school
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/L4a6940L5XE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/L4a6940L5XE/">Old school</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ebrpl.com/">East Baton Rouge Parish Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>