The Resource "Shouldn't you be in school?"
- "Shouldn't you be in school?"
- Statement of responsibility
- Lemony Snicket ; art by Seth
- Title variation
- Should not you be in school?
- Secrecy -- Fiction
- truePreteen boys
- trueTwelve-year-old boys
- trueEccentrics and eccentricities
- Apprentices -- Juvenile fiction
- Arson investigation -- Juvenile fiction
- Detective and mystery fiction
- trueArson investigation
- Snicket, Lemony (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBoy apprentices
- Young Lemony Snicket investigates a rash of fires that have plagued the town of Stain'd-by-the-Sea, revealing secrets that involve the Department of Education and the notorious villain Hangfire
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- All the wrong questions
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of "Shouldn't you be in school?"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Shouldn't you be in school?"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/QcSWVuRiBKE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/QcSWVuRiBKE/">"Shouldn't you be in school?"</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ebrpl.com/">East Baton Rouge Parish Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>