The Resource I can do it!
- I can do it!
- Statement of responsibility
- Jana Novotny Hunter ; illustrated by Lucy Richards
- trueFirst day of school
- trueIndependence in children
- Nursery schools -- Juvenile fiction
- truePicture books for children
- trueNursery schools
- trueGuinea pigs
- truePreschool children
- trueIndependence (Personal quality)
- Ability in children -- Juvenile fiction
- School -- Juvenile fiction
- trueStudent activities
- trueNew experiences
- In this simple story - perfect for even the very youngest readers - Little Guinea Pig finds lots of things to do on his first day at preschool. All these activities stimulate a variety of moods for Little Guinea Pig. He can be careful when he's building his bricks, or loud when it's music time
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of I can do it!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work I can do it!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/W_paP6ZnxVo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/W_paP6ZnxVo/">I can do it!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ebrpl.com/">East Baton Rouge Parish Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>