The Resource "shouldn't you be in school?"
- "shouldn't you be in school?"
- Statement of responsibility
- Lemony Snicket
- Title variation
- Should not you be in school?
- Shouldnt you be in school?"
- Is Lemony Snicket a detective or a smoke detector' Do you smell smoke' Young apprentice Lemony Snicket is investigating a case of arson but soon finds himself enveloped in the ever-increasing mystery that haunts the town of Stain'd-by-the-Sea. Who is setting the fires' What secrets are hidden in the Department of Education' Why are so many schoolchildren in danger' Is it all the work of the notorious villain Hangfire' How could you even ask that' What kind of education have you had' Maybe you should be in school'
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- 7 years and up
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- All the wrong questions
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of "shouldn't you be in school?"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "shouldn't you be in school?"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/Wi7lNqeDEf8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/Wi7lNqeDEf8/">"shouldn't you be in school?"</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ebrpl.com/">East Baton Rouge Parish Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>