The Resource How the Grinch stole Christmas!
- How the Grinch stole Christmas!
- Statement of responsibility
- Dr. Seuss Enterprises ; a Cat in the Hat presentation ; produced by Chuck Jones and Ted Geisel ; directed by Chuck Jones
- Title variation
- Dr. Seuss'
- The grumpy, grouchy, Yule-hating Grinch plots to ruin the Whos of Whoville's Christmas. Can he steal their holiday spirit by stealing their holiday treats?
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Songs and lyrics, Dr. Seuss ; music, Albert Hague ; music conducted by, Eugene Poddany
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- In English with optional subtitles for the deaf and hearing impaired (SDH)
- Narrator, Boris Karloff
- June Foray
- Target audience
ContextContext of How the Grinch stole Christmas!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work How the Grinch stole Christmas!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/gXrnZwVlSbA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/gXrnZwVlSbA/">How the Grinch stole Christmas!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ebrpl.com/">East Baton Rouge Parish Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by East Baton Rouge Parish Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...