The Resource Red queen
- Red queen
- Statement of responsibility
- Victoria Aveyard
- Governemtn, Resistance to -- Juvenile ficiton
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- trueElectronic books
- Teenage girls -- Juvenile fiction
- Ability -- Juvenile fiction
- Princesses -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBarrow, Mare (Fictitious character)
- trueSeventeen-year-old girls
- trueDystopian fiction
- trueSuperhuman abilities
- Blood -- Juvenile fiction
- trueTeenage girls
- Mare Barrow's world is divided by blood, those with common, Red blood serve the Silver- blooded elite, who are gifted with superhuman abilities. Mare is a Red, scraping by as a thief in a poor, rural village, until a twist of fate throws her in front of the Silver court. Before the king, princes, and all the nobles, she discovers she has an ability of her own. To cover up this impossibility, the king forces her to play the role of a lost Silver princess and betroths her to one of his own sons. As Mare is drawn further into the Silver world, she risks everything and uses her new position to help the Scarlet Guard, a growing Red rebellion, even as her heart tugs her in an impossible direction. One wrong..
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2017.
- California Young Reader Medal, Young Adult, 2017.
- Golden Sower Award (Nebraska), Young Adult, 2017.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Teen Book Category, 2017.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 9-12, 2017.
- South Carolina Book Award, Young Adult Books, 2017.
- Truman Readers Award (Missouri), 2018.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2016.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers: Top Ten, 2016.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Senior, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Red queen (Victoria Aveyard)
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Red queen
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Red queen
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/lvhWd5IOALE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/lvhWd5IOALE/">Red queen</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ebrpl.com/">East Baton Rouge Parish Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>