The Resource 5th Wave.
- 5th Wave.
- Statement of responsibility
- Rick Yancey
- Title variation
- Fifth wave
- War fiction
- Science fiction
- trueScience fiction
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- Earth (Planet) -- Young adult fiction
- Extraterrestrial beings -- Young adult fiction
- Survival -- Young adult fiction
- trueApocalyptic fiction
- trueMultiple perspectives
- trueBooks to movies
- trueBrothers and sisters
- After the 1st wave, only darkness remains. After the 2nd, only the lucky escape. And after the 3rd, only the unlucky survive. After the 4th wave, only one rule applies: trust no one. Now, it's the dawn of the 5th wave. On a lonely stretch of highway, Cassie runs from Them. The beings who only look human, who roam the countryside killing anyone they see. Who have scattered Earth's last survivors. To stay alone is to stay alive, until Cassie meets Evan Walker. Beguiling and mysterious, Evan may be her only hope for rescuing her brother and even saving herself. Now she must choose: between trust and despair, between defiance and surrender, between life and death. To give up or to get up. Cassie Sullivan gets up
- Gateway Readers Award (Missouri), 2016.
- Iowa High School Book Award, 2016.
- Keystone to Reading Book Award (Pennsylvania), High School level, 2015.
- Library Journal Best Books 2013
- Sequoyah Book Awards (Oklahoma), High School Books, 2016.
- South Carolina Book Award, Young Adult Books, 2016.
- Westchester Fiction Award, 2014.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2014.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2014.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2016
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Intermediate, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- 5th wave
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of 5th Wave.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 5th Wave.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/oA9iqzlBscM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/oA9iqzlBscM/">5th Wave.</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ebrpl.com/">East Baton Rouge Parish Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>