The Resource What are you doing SAM?
- What are you doing SAM?
- Statement of responsibility
- Marie-Louise Gay
- trueBoys and dogs
- trueBrothers and sisters
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- Dogs -- Juvenile fiction
- trueDogs -- Training
- trueEveryday life
- trueImagination in children
- trueIndependence in children
- trueNeatness and messiness
- truePreschool boys
- trueSelf-reliance in children
- trueYounger brothers and sisters
- Stella (Fictitious character : Gay) -- Juvenile fiction
- Stella's little brother Sam decides to teach his dog Fred new tricks, but Fred has other ideas which include doing as he pleases and making the maximum amount of mess
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Stella and Sam stories
- Target audience
ContextContext of What are you doing SAM?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What are you doing SAM?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/pm7e88wZgpw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/pm7e88wZgpw/">What are you doing SAM?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ebrpl.com/">East Baton Rouge Parish Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>