The Resource The magic school bus, Cracks a yolk.
- The magic school bus, Cracks a yolk.
- Title part
- Cracks a yolk.
- Title variation
- Cracks a yolk
- Magic school bus cracks a yolk
- Television adaptations
- Children's television programs
- Desert plants -- Adaptation -- Juvenile films
- Fiction television programs
- Animals -- Juvenile films
- Eggs -- Juvenile films
- Desert plants -- Juvenile films
- Cities and towns -- Juvenile films
- Science -- Juvenile films
- Science television programs
- School children -- Juvenile films
- Desert animals -- Adaptation -- Juvenile films
- Biology -- Juvenile films
- Desert animals -- Juvenile films
- Science -- Study and teaching -- Juvenile films
- Elementary schools -- Juvenile films
- School field trips -- Juvenile films
- Instructional television programs
- Spanish language materials
- Educational television programs
- Chickens -- Juvenile films
- Deserts -- Juvenile films
- Frizzle, Ms. (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile films
- An eccentric schoolteacher takes her class on wondrous educational field trips with the help of a magical school bus
- In the city (topic: city critters): Tim thinks the zoo is the only place in the city wild animals can survive. To test this theory Ms. Frizzle turns the class into critters!
- Cracks a yolk (topic: eggs): The principal goes away for a few days and leaves his chicken, Giblets, in Dorothy Ann's care. The Friz shows the class how eggs are made
- All dried up (topic: desert adaptation): Always the caring soul, Phoebe goes on a crusade to save the animals and plants of the desert--and discovers how well they take care of themselves
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- 4-10 years
- Language note
- English or Spanish dialogue
- Target audience
ContextContext of The magic school bus, Cracks a yolk.
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The magic school bus, Cracks a yolk.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/wszb7h45Zmg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/wszb7h45Zmg/">The magic school bus, Cracks a yolk.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ebrpl.com/">East Baton Rouge Parish Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by East Baton Rouge Parish Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...