The Resource Bark, George
- Bark, George
- Statement of responsibility
- Jules Feiffer
- When George's mother tells her son to bark, he meows. She patiently explains that "Cats go meow. Dogs go arf. Now, bark, George." But he quacks! Then oinks. Then moos. Becoming less patient and more exasperated, George's mom takes him to the vet, who reaches deep down inside the errant pup, and, much to everyone's surprise, pulls out a cat! Then a duck, a pig, and finally a cow. George is cured, and barks at last! On the way home, his proud mother wants to show off her convincingly doglike son to everyone
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 1999
- Buckeye Children's Book Award (Ohio), Grades K-2, 2001.
- Flicker Tale Children's Book Award (North Dakota) for Picture Books, 2002.
- Florida Reading Association Children's Book Award, 2003.
- Georgia Children's Book Award for Picture Storybook, 2002.
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Picture Book Category, 2002.
- Great Lakes Great Books Award (Michigan), Grades K-1, 2002.
- Missouri Building Block Picture Book Award, 2000.
- Keystone to Reading Book Award (Pennsylvania), Primary category, 2001.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 1999.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- George (Jules Feiffer)
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Bark, George
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bark, George
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/TG2sQsG57M4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ebrpl.com/resource/TG2sQsG57M4/">Bark, George</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.ebrpl.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="https://link.ebrpl.com/">East Baton Rouge Parish Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>